Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that beat sounds pretty dope... any clues what it is for?
Hype Williams (Dean Blunt and Inga Copeland) make pretty weird experimental music, some of it is straight forward, most isn't, anyways they have had this series of the same 40 second song and videos called the Stalker series.

(at the end, actual song is my cut though)

I'm pretty sure they are just promotional blips for when they release albums, other actual videos, clothes, etc

But you should definitely get choong and look at the sky sometime breh.

Props: S.SAVAGE

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea they had a halloween update that introduced a new "enemy" during the grandmapocalypse. i follow dudes blog to keep updated, still no dungeons tho smh

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I always thought Hype Williams is / was the legendary video producer.

Did he start making music or did someone steal his name?
He is. As far as I know they just go by Dean Blunt and Inga Copeland now, that's what they started under because their videos usually tie in with the music more so on then just a "hey here is a video for our song" type of way if that makes sense. Like they are music and visual artists. Anyways, I don't think they use that moniker anymore.

Feta4ical sounds mad though lol.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
He is. As far as I know they just go by Dean Blunt and Inga Copeland now, that's what they started under because their videos usually tie in with the music more so on then just a "hey here is a video for our song" type of way if that makes sense. Like they are music and visual artists. Anyways, I don't think they use that moniker anymore.

Feta4ical sounds mad though lol.
Not at all. I was just fucking around