Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
i went sometime about a year ago, and i paid for a few beers, but the waiter also gave me like 3-4 free beers, so i'm too sure.

I went to this event they had up there on a saturday like 3 years ago. Shit was kinda crazy they had like a circus with cats on stilts and clowns and shit. They even had some ripley's type set-up with like shrunken heads.

It was kinda cool they had one of those deals you hit w/ a sledge hammer and it cruises up the a pillar and hits a bell. We got nice and tuned up and started bashin that shit one handed. Decent times and exceptional brews was what I took away

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
taking the bus home from school when it's hot as fuck outside with not a cloud in the sky = dats out

had to wait for like 20 minutes, then when I got off to catch my next bus had to wait like 20 minutes. too damn hot for all that bullshit

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I've been off the past five days, totally not looking foward to work today lol. But I only have to work today, off Friday, work Saturday & Sunday, off Monday & Tuesday, work Wednesday & Thursday.. not too bad haha.
I hate that on/off bullshit. Impossible to get in any kind of rhythm. Just give me M-F, off Sat and Sun damnit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I hate that on/off bullshit. Impossible to get in any kind of rhythm. Just give me M-F, off Sat and Sun damnit
Literally every job I've had except for one (which was only for like 4 months) has been a non steady schedule so I'm more than used to it. The only thing that does kind of sucks is the days just don't feel any different to me. Like when you go to school or have a M-F, you are like fuck yeah Friday! Where even if I'm off Friday just feels like any other day to me.

We are to that slow time of the year where I'll probably only be getting 4 days most weeks but how our schedule is I'll still be getting around 36 hours so I don't mind missing 4 hours of pay for an extra day off.