Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
is 36 hours enough to pay the bills?
More than enough. Before moving in here I calculated that even if I only worked 3 days a week, at 8 hours a day (24 hours), I'd have enough for bills, utilities, tv/net, groceries, etc. That's if it was 3 days each week for a whole month, which never happens. I'd only have maybe $100 leftover so that would suck though lol. But yeah I live in affordable housing so my place is just as nice as the other apartments around me but I only pay 2/3rd amount of the average rent in the area.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Wait. There is no chorus. I'm guessing you mean the intro where he only says "la bonita" over and over. Also, isn't it only Hodgy on the track after that?
[video=youtube;XRJ4T3j578I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRJ4T3j578I&feature=player_embedded[/video]

It does that La Bonita shit twice, so that's the chourus. Actually does it through the whole song in the background.. but whatever lol.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i dont hate that song, dont really like it either tho

they should have kept all the song titles actual numbers like it seemed they were going to do

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i dont hate that song, dont really like it either tho

they should have kept all the song titles actual numbers like it seemed they were going to do
Yeah I'm about the same. I like the beat minus the annoying La Bonita thing and Left Brain's verse is :cool: Hodgy is well, Hodgy. You can tell this was aimed at the ladies more though of course. I agree about the # thing though.