Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
lol games like that is what helped me quit going to the bar every night and blowing money

that $15 a month saved my insane bar tab spending habits
I might be done gaming. Ive had xbl for 6 years. Im done paying $ to game online +60 every game that comes out.

& miss me with its only so much a month, thats not the point. Buying a game + a monthly fee is bs+ paying for "gold ect"

Im paying for netflix but to use that on the xb360 I gotta pay to use it, same with all the other apps. No go

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't console game. 90% of the time I play one computer MMO game and that's it. I haven't paid $60 dollars for an Xbox or PS3 game in over 4 years.

The other 10% of the time I play free games off of Steam, Steam is 100% free and the games I download off there are 100% free. I paid for one Steam game a few months ago and that was Borderlands 2 and it was on sale for $10 at the time lol

So all I actually pay is $15 a month, no multiple $60 console games all the time on top of Xbox live or any of that shit and the game I play has new content patches every 3 months or so that keeps the game constantly fresh, so it ain't like that $15 a month just gets flushed down the toilet to play the same shit over and over.