Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah that's what my mom said. One of the pros of having a mother who has been a RN for 40+ years is a free check up whenever feeling sick and one is needed lol.
C/S!

I always go to my mom before i go to the doc, my mom just became an RN like 10 years ago tho

Sounds like a PC thing.
that makes sense.... i blame le' reefers.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
C/S!

I always go to my mom before i go to the doc, my mom just became an RN like 10 years ago tho

that makes sense.... i blame le' reefers.
Le' reefers rule.

My mom went to nursing school straight outta high school and got her RN license at 20, turns 63 this August. When we still lived in NY she worked at as an ER nurse in the Bronx in the middle of the crack epidemic in the 80s. She's told me some crazy ass stories from back then.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My wife wants to be a RN but the college up here has so many people trying to get in there's a lotto to pick people for the classes.

I told her she should go back and become a pharmacist, shes already a tech. The schooling throws her off I guess.
Ask nato about that I think he basically said being a pharmacist isn't worth the schooling or something. I know when I worked at walgreens and talked with the head pharmacist there he said you basically take as much schooling as a doctor would but make way less and its harder too lol