Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Damn you got heist of the century?

I remember growing up I always wanted to grab that but was too cheap to spend like $50-100 on eBay. Bought all the killarmy wutang CDs instead lol

And ya his new stuff is hit and miss but at this point he hasn't put out tracks in couple years aside from features.

Is it really worth that much? Yeah I bought it when it came out, used to but basically all the wu-tang CDs through the second round of solos. Then re bought it off eBay or amazon in like 05 or so. Then I bought one off a friend that was selling his collection just a few years ago. I gotta dig and find mine. Sure they're all lost or scratched. I treat my CDs like shit.

Nov 18, 2010
Is it really worth that much? Yeah I bought it when it came out, used to but basically all the wu-tang CDs through the second round of solos. Then re bought it off eBay or amazon in like 05 or so. Then I bought one off a friend that was selling his collection just a few years ago. I gotta dig and find mine. Sure they're all lost or scratched. I treat my CDs like shit.
I just checked it and only $30. I remember it selling for a lot more on eBay before, weird.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
I have Heist of the century... bought it normal price at Tower records way back when... I wish I kept cases, and better condition of my cd's so I could resell.
i got the europe version, this is the unnecessary bonus song, i like the original version better

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Daaaaaaaaaamn...

Two people have been killed and as many as 23 injured after a car hit a crowd of people outside a nightclub in downtown Austin, officials say.

The news was first reported by the Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Service Public Information Office.

The incident took place outside the Mohawk bar early Thursday morning on Red River and 10 streets in downtown Austin.

Officials said that of the 23 people who have been taken to hospital, five are in a critical condition.

Police have confirmed that the driver of the vehicle is in custody.

Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo said officers initially tried to pull over the driver at a gas station on the Interstate 35 service road.

The driver fled the wrong way down Ninth Street, which is a one-way street, and turned onto Red River, hitting pedestrians at a "high rate of speed."

Acevedo said the driver hit a man and a woman on a moped, a taxi and a van before stopping the vehicle and fleeing on foot. The driver was eventually tased and taken into custody. The two people on the moped were killed.

Austin is playing host to the annual South by Southwest festival
Car plows into crowd outside nightclub at SXSW

Stay safe out there Mixerr @Mixerr .