Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Well if I find a solid clone ill let you know. $250 is fuckin outrageous please don't pay that much lol its robbery
yeah definitely let me know if you find a good one, seeing a lot of negative reviews of Pax clones right now

like this one, this dude takes hits off both the official and a clone and says the clone is garbage

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Snakegang @Snakegang 's props show up in my notifications again now out of nowhere. Noticed that earlier. The other few people, including Butcher thank god, still don't though. Weird.

Not everyone show up to me either. Like Shea's normally don't as a new notification but if I go to my prop list he's always on there. Weird.

Nov 18, 2010
That first la the dark man is so good. Bought it when it came out amd have bought it a few times since. Tried to get into his new stuff, it's ok, but nothing special.
Damn you got heist of the century?

I remember growing up I always wanted to grab that but was too cheap to spend like $50-100 on eBay. Bought all the killarmy wutang CDs instead lol

And ya his new stuff is hit and miss but at this point he hasn't put out tracks in couple years aside from features.