Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
maaaaaaaan, that pizza from last night had me up since 330am sick as fuck.
I'm in fuckin China, home of dirty ass kitchens, and I never get sick. Not even from street food...

You guys seem to get sick from anything you eat lol. Maybe it's the antibiotics and steroids in the food I eat that keep me healthy...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'm in fuckin China, home of dirty ass kitchens, and I never get sick. Not even from street food...

You guys seem to get sick from anything you eat lol. Maybe it's the antibiotics and steroids in the food I eat that keep me healthy...
Well, I am lactose intolerant ....more than likely it was my allergy to milk products, the place i went to uses real cheese unlike some of the fast food pizza joints in town.

...& I am surprised you don't get sick even from drinking bottled water in China.

The Way Water Is Cleaned For Resale In China

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Sicx is a pedo
Hus is a rat
Ap9 is the definition of a bird

And yet people on this forum still check these guys -_-

I still listen to hus I never seen objective proof of him telling on anyone.

A you tube video of blurry papers doesn't qualify as objective proof to me.

Sicx is a piece of shit and that's been proven.

Ap-9 conducts himself like a chick in high school hella drama and attention whore.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Man, I'm from Germany, so even when we go to the US, we have to be careful with American tap water. It's funny though. Chinese people are hella scared of eating red meat. When my homies and I bbq some good imported meats, our Chinese friends won't eat it till we grill the shit out of it...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man, I'm from Germany, so even when we go to the US, we have to be careful with American tap water. It's funny though. Chinese people are hella scared of eating red meat. When my homies and I bbq some good imported meats, our Chinese friends won't eat it till we grill the shit out of it...
really?

My Chinese folks in LA, who's family are all from Taipei... they all eat red meat still bloody.

like, I wont even eat the bbq at their functions without putting the meat back on the grill.

Or when we go to hot pot, they literally sear the meat for a few seconds on eat side & eat it.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
last year we was fishing and sum chinese people next to us caught a small perch and one of the older chinese woman started eating it raw. the wasn't regular american chinamen they was like straight up from china people

we was catching hella perch and throwing them back cuz they tiny but they was keeping everything

a lot of asians i know say that chinese people are hella dirty lol idk if they just hating tho

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Its obvious presidents are just super politicians there to get super rich and help their buddies get rich. Bush got himself and his halliburton buddies rich off oil and war. Obama is getting his healthcare goons rich.
Their best friend Michael Moore got rich from Halliburton too. That's the beauty of American Capitalism. You can be a hypocrite and bash one side of the isle and still hedge the same bets and end up wiping your ass with hunnid dolla bills #nohate