Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The city of Canberra was formed because Melbourne and Sydney could not agree between being the capital of Australia. In other words, neither city would agree on which one could be the capital. Melbourne was supposed to be the capital. There was hate between Melbourne and Sydney at one point in time. Melbourne is to Eagleton as Sydney is to Pawnee. Melbourne and Sydney are quite competitive

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So I was gonna post this the other day, but forgot. I was at sears on monday, and they had hella raiders shit on sale. I bought some slippers, a hoodie, a jacket, a beanie, and 5 tshirts for less than $100. I guess sears is discontinuing nfl gear... so go to sears and stock up, but if you're a raiders fan don't go to the one at sun valley mall. I already cleaned them out

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So I was gonna post this the other day, but forgot. I was at sears on monday, and they had hella raiders shit on sale. I bought some slippers, a hoodie, a jacket, a beanie, and 5 tshirts for less than $100. I guess sears is discontinuing nfl gear... so go to sears and stock up, but if you're a raiders fan don't go to the one at sun valley mall. I already cleaned them out
right on breh i gotta hit sears @Eastridge mall after work today anyhow.