Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Did you go to the tacos and tequila thing? It was pretty hyphy. All you can eat tacos and all you can drink tequila for an hour. I had like 5 tacos and hella chips with guacamole and bean dip. Beats paying $20 for a fucking hot dog and a beer. Too bad we got smashed on by the fucking bobcats of all teams

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I need to stop at walmart in the morning to geta set of thermals

Gonna be cold as Fuck tomorrow at the parade. I plan to get drunk at least three times lol
Have fun man. If one of my teams ever wins a championship (in my lifetime) I think the parade is what I'll look forward to most (unless of course I'm at the game where they win). I went to the giants parade in 2012. It was fun, but I'm not a giants fan, so it really wasn't the same. I'm sure Seattle will be absolutely insane

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Have fun man. If one of my teams ever wins a championship (in my lifetime) I think the parade is what I'll look forward to most (unless of course I'm at the game where they win). I went to the giants parade in 2012. It was fun, but I'm not a giants fan, so it really wasn't the same. I'm sure Seattle will be absolutely insane
I heard a rumor about Lynch having some kinda event in the north on Thursday. I don't know what all is supposed to happen though.