Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
You mean safeway doesn't allow you to pick when and what time you wanna work? Bastards!!!
no, of course no job allows that. thats not what im saying. but they can fuck with ur schedule, as opposed to having a set schedule or having 32 or 40 hours.

new employees are generally given 40 hours, working 3 to midnight every day. they do it because ur the cheapest employee, and that shift is the least desirable shift.

as a new employee, its good because u get a lot of hours, and u have a set schedule.

however, anytime u caused a problem, they'd drop u to 24/25 hours and have u work 3 to 7 on sunday, 6 to 10 on monday, 2 to 6 on tuesday, etc. or work u 3 to midnight on sunday, 10 am to 7 pm the next day, etc.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like there were at least three things in there that would get them fucked over in WA state if they tried to pull stuff like that.

We have Safeway up here, never known anyone to work for them, but have other large grocery chains and never heard anything like that.

The last sentence in your post above would be looked at as employer retaliation which up here at least is like a top 3 thing that gets companies fucked and employees with a nice check.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
They're all about retaliation. They live and breathe it.

A friend of mine who was a night manager was dating the Starbucks manager. She had never checked before or worked in the front end. They broke up, she was friends with the store manager, (lesbian who hated men and wanted this girl badly) complained that things were awkward (they weren't, my friend was a douche bag but was always professional and was loved and respected by all the other employees). She demoted and then transferred my friend to another store, gave this girl my promotion (I was trained in every department, which no one else was in the entire store, and told I was going to be promoted to manager), and the girl complained about the hours, was demoted back to Starbucks manager but got to keep her night manager pay.

That kinda shit is the reason I dont give a fuck about that place and am so fucking glad I have a way better job now.

Plus dealing with faggot Marin asshole fucking retarded ass rude fucking customers who talk to you like you're dog shit is not something I miss either.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I can't wait for tomorrows game...

Is there a infux of people wearing SF gear in Seattle at all?
I'll let you know once I get downtown on my way to work.

All I do know is I've hidden like 50 people from my facebook feed in the past week on both sides. Shit is beyond annoying.

Probably would be easier to just not log in but I have quite a few out of state friends that I talk to on there often.