Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
who fuckin with hempcon in san jo? my brother and his fat wife are going. and a few other stoner fucks i know.

im bout to go to the shooting range like a real american with my pals

p.s

(-_-) ching chang chong chang (happy birthday to the breh Mike Manson @Mike Manson )

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Sex on a leather couch is not the biz.
Ttur story. I used to have a leather couch and that shit sucks. Really sex on a couch at all isn't great, unless maybe the girl is on top riding you. I tried other positions and I always end up in some awkward position with my leg hella hurting, one foot the laminate floor hella slipping and shit. It's cool to be spontaneous and try different places in the house, but beds just make so much more sense

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
who fuckin with hempcon in san jo? my brother and his fat wife are going. and a few other stoner fucks i know.

im bout to go to the shooting range like a real american with my pals

p.s

(-_-) ching chang chong chang (happy birthday to the breh Mike Manson @Mike Manson )
Hempcon is the weakest weed event in the Bay Area. Waste of $20

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
fucking had food poisoning last night. last night at Shane's Rib Shack one of my chicken strips was still pink in the middle, I must have ate a pink one before I noticed.

Was throwing up until it was only dry heaving, finally stopped around 7AM. I should have took a picture of that uncooked chicken strip and recorded a convo with the manager saying "if I get food poisoning, you won't be able to defend yourself saying I can't prove it happened here". Could probably sue for a bunch of money, fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol I said "I should have" recorded a convo with the manager, so they can't say that if I came back and told them I got food poisoning. Because in all the restaurants I've worked in back in the day all the managers used to say "you can't prove you got it here" when people would come back in or call back saying they got food poisoning.

I didn't call back though, because I don't have proof I got it from there. If I would have had proof I could probably sue right now lol