Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
He sold out The Regency Ballroom which appears to hold 2,325 so it's safe to say outside of probably E-40 BasedGod sells the most tickets of any bay rapper out there currently.
Bay area hip hop acts like living legends, Zion I, del tour worldwide, lil b kisses dudes hands in Santa cruz.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Bay area hip hop acts tour worldwide, lil b kisses dudes hands in Santa cruz.
lol keep telling yourself that if you have to man but outside of a few known established acts that's such as E-40 that's a straight up lie these days. Bay rap was, and is still, pretty big up here and they struggle to sell out 600 capacity bars in places like Everett.

I'm sure home turf is a little better but I'm guessing not much.

Actually I'm sure they do alright overseas though but so does everyone that's a black rapper from the US.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Mac mall and diggs. Nobody else even has a slight buzz. Well Indo if you ask him...
How Diggs sells concert tickets is beyond me. Does he bully people into buying them?

Mac Mall is such a sad story dude peaked with his first album at 13 and his next two were pretty good though in my opinion. No clue what happened after that.

Props: DubbC415