Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
since I lightweight stopped drinking soda, I have literally not been able to finish one. I have had a few here & there, take a few sips & it tastes like I am drinking pure sugar.

i thought if i stopped drinking soda id see a weight loss, but i havent yet, but i just started back in the gym last week. I am trying to shed 50 pounds by march.

& I cant really 'change' my diet. I am not eating as much red meat, but eating fish is out of the question for me, i hate it, & I can only eat veggies raw, I cannot fucking stand cooked veggies.

I was thinking of looking into this: http://health-lifestyles.org/indexe...=AMINO&source=ab&c1=&popup=1&c1=#.Um7q0BCesw1
i used to easily drink a litre of coke a day (about 32oz) but stopped buying it now im trying to be healthier. i still love the shit though and on the odd occasion there is a bottle in the house it will be gone in a day or 2

also pretty much every article on fitness websites and in magazines is a fad that will disappear as soon as the people realise it doesnt work. notice how that shit puts links everywhere to buy the product but not a single link to the clinical studies. save your money breh and just watch your calorie intake.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i used to easily drink a litre of coke a day (about 32oz) but stopped buying it now im trying to be healthier. i still love the shit though and on the odd occasion there is a bottle in the house it will be gone in a day or 2

also pretty much every article on fitness websites and in magazines is a fad that will disappear as soon as the people realise it doesnt work. notice how that shit puts links everywhere to buy the product but not a single link to the clinical studies. save your money breh and just watch your calorie intake.
thanks breh!

Props: jake921660
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I have a Mac and have had a pc and hella laptops. Every laptop I've had always got hella hot. I don't know shit about computers but the Mac was coo no problems and I passed my photoshop class with it which is the only reason I got it.
when i bought my laptop i went for the fastest processor i could afford for the money. shit hits over 100 degrees celsius at like 15% load lol. in hindsight probably should have gone a lower power processor. still runs fast as fuck after 4 year though. would easily compete with my less than a year old desktop if i put an ssd in it.

Props: mouth_my_nuts
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i been slowly losing weight for the past year now and still eat the same shit as before (minus the coke) but jest less of it. a couple of months ago i stopped losing weight so i just started eating less again and im back to losing weight. i dont have the willpower to completely stop eating shit so i just eat less of it. i also stopped keeping shitty snacks in the house because if its there ill eat too much of it. my food battle pretty much ends when i leave the store.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I do have the mac eco-system though. Laptop, Ipad, Iphone, AppleTV... so everything is so plug and play its ridiculous.

Bout to cop that ipad air in November.
Same here, Apple everything except the TV but I have my PC for the necessary evil (running AD, managing my Shoretel director, & the RDC client shits on Mac's version of it)

Granted I could run all that off my VM on my Mac, I just find it easier to use PC, RDC into my Linux box here @ work, & work off of that.

oh, & yes, iPad Air for my kid for Christmas, copping in November too.

Just swooped the brand new Macbook Pro yesterday morning, 256GB flash, 16GB RAM, Retina display.... she's a beauty!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Stream has contracts to do tech support and customer service for cell phone companies. I'll just be taking calls for tech support.
I lightweight miss doing that, I used to do support for a VOIP company back in the infant stages of VOIP. I was quick to put a mother fucker on hold & finish my siccness posts.

"Umm, yes sir, one moment please while I check the back end for any errors" lol