Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
All bout catfish #abc
There's this BBQ Truck by my house that I go to once in a while. Last time I was there, I realized they had a catfish sammich on the menu, so I ordered it up. While I'm standing in line I hear one of the cooks talking about how no one really orders the catfish, and that kinda starts me thinking.... Why the fuck did I just order FISH from a TRUCK. I take my sammich home have like two bites and the catfish tastes super fishy. Like old fish, fishy. I 'nope'd and threw that bitch straight in the trash.

tl;dr
Dont buy fish from food trucks.

Props: BASEDVATO

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris if you are ever on Broadway down by the QFC off of Broadway and Pike I vouch for the taco truck across the street from Great Clips and Chipotle in the pay-to-park parking lot. Really, really good. Great horchata too.
I will check it out. The only taco truck I've hit on the hill is Rancho Bravo that took over the old KFC building.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah this one is new, been there like 2 1/2 months. Every time I had gone by it there were at least 4-5 people eating there and a few more in line/waiting for food. I can see why after having some of their tacos and a couple bites of my mom's burrito.

They are open until 11pm Mon - Thurs and until 3am Fri - Sun.