Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I wouldn't mind seeing Lebron win a ring, I was happy when Garnett and Jesus Shuttlesworth got a ring and they basically did the same thing Lebron did when he went to Miami to build a super team.

Don't want Lebron to go out like Barkley without a ring.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I wouldn't mind seeing Lebron win a ring, I was happy when Garnett and Jesus Shuttlesworth got a ring and they basically did the same thing Lebron did when he went to Miami to build a super team.

Don't want Lebron to go out like Barkley without a ring.
i wanted lebron to win a championship in cleveland, but since he left for the heat to join dwyane wade's team, i don't think he deserves to win one...dude took a shortcut to win a championship. and yes, i understand the cavaliers didn't do the best job in terms of giving lebron the best supporting cast they could...

but i wouldn't consider it the same thing. the celtics never said they would win numerous championships, they just went out and won a championship by taking a shit on the faggot ass lakers.

the heat acted like they already won a championship with that stupid ass event they had when they unveiled lebron's + bosh's new heat jerseys, and in their backdrop it said "we. did. it." or some shit...