Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
LOL @ this stupid ass bitch whose status update chree posted on:

Kimberley Teasley
I have two guys in my life. One im in love with and cant stand to loose who ive never met or nada and one who i care about alot who i have seen over and over and who treats me right.. I cant let go of the first one or the second one and yet i need to or ima just hurt people more than needed. but i just cant so i cry. i dont know what to do anymore:(

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LOL @ this stupid ass bitch whose status update chree posted on:

Kimberley Teasley
I have two guys in my life. One im in love with and cant stand to loose who ive never met or nada and one who i care about alot who i have seen over and over and who treats me right.. I cant let go of the first one or the second one and yet i need to or ima just hurt people more than needed. but i just cant so i cry. i dont know what to do anymore:(
Sounds like your typical 14 year old girl to me Iller. Nothing really out the norm except it's kind of cold of you to call a young emotional and confused teenager a "stupid ass bitch."

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Kimberley Teasley that is sooo not attractive:/
8 minutes ago

Bigg Chree id give it to u haha
7 minutes ago

Victoria Marie Juliette Alameda HAHAHAHA ^^^^
5 minutes ago

Kimberley Teasley give what to me? and ene ive seen pics of the gurls you talk to jaja im not one of them trust n believe dat!an
4 minutes ago

Bigg Chree victoria would get it too lol
4 minutes ago

Kimberley Teasley whats so funny girl! im serio no one wants a deperate old lady!!
4 minutes ago · 1

Kimberley Teasley and no she wont she 15 n my lil sister so helllllllll naw~!!!!!!!!
3 minutes ago

Kimberley Teasley lol