Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Me and my girl are going to the coast on Sunday most likely. Thinking bout goin crabbing. I have a crab pot, but we'll need 2, so we're going to have to either buy one or rent one. Buying one really makes the most sense. They're like $30-$40, so not that bad. Renting one usually costs around $5-$10

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Me and my girl are going to the coast on Sunday most likely. Thinking bout goin crabbing. I have a crab pot, but we'll need 2, so we're going to have to either buy one or rent one. Buying one really makes the most sense. They're like $30-$40, so not that bad. Renting one usually costs around $5-$10
you can never have too mant crab pots. I like the nested ring style. Nothing better than spending a few hours in the late night drinking cheap beer and smoking bowls on a pier.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hahaha My ex-roommate called right now, I noticed his number on the caller ID and answered. All I can hear before I can even say hello is "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE RIGHT NOW!?!" and then click the line goes dead. I'm sitting here like lol wut for a second thinking maybe he was about to get carjacked or murdered because his tone sounded so serious in the yell. He calls almost right back and I answer to him being like "Oh hey, just thought I'd ask if I can crash on your couch a couple hours tomorrow between school and work?" as normal and calm sounding as can be. I'm like "Ummmm did you just almost die?" and he's like "Huh?" and I repeat the above and he says "Oh my phone has been fucking up all day and I got mad. You could hear me? I couldn't hear you I guess." Dude literally sounded full of rage or fear or some shit when he was yelling that about his phone fucking up lol.