Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The biggest thing I can't stand about Pro Era is that you can tell they are really, really, really trying hard to sound the way the sound. What I mean by that is a lot of their stuff doesn't sound natural, it sounds forced like they all sat down one day and were like "Hey guys lets all really run with this real hip-hop shit. That will be, like, our thing!" The great artists that have been able to keep the torch lit for boom bap, or whatever the fuck you cornballs are calling it these days, just sounded like they were doing what they loved and it came off as natural and sincere.

Props: BASEDVATO
Jul 7, 2009
I'm glad I got rid of Facebook. I had an epiphany scrolling through my timeline, where I realized I don't really care for 99% of people I went to high school with (which was a majority of my "friends" on there)

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'm glad I got rid of Facebook. I had an epiphany scrolling through my timeline, where I realized I don't really care for 99% of people I went to high school with (which was a majority of my "friends" on there)
I am glad I never signed up.

It was around when I was on social networking sites, like Myspace, but I was even done with Myspace by the time FB came out so I just never signed up.

& seeing as how I pretty much sewed my royal oats via Myspace whored myself out on that site, & I was already dating my wife when FB got popular... meh, I had to pass.

Props: LOOe92510

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I am glad I never signed up.

It was around when I was on social networking sites, like Myspace, but I was even done with Myspace by the time FB came out so I just never signed up.

& seeing as how I pretty much sewed my royal oats via Myspace whored myself out on that site, & I was already dating my wife when FB got popular... meh, I had to pass.
speaking of which: cool story time...

I went to Rock The Bells back in August.

Seen this chick I boned off Myspace, as my wife & I are going to take a piss, I finish first, & stand outside the women's bathroom waiting, here comes the chick from back in the day

Her: "Hey, ....Shea?"
Me: "uhhhhhh, errrr ya?" ( I recognized her but not much, she has had a kid since, put on hella weight, grew a mustache & let herself completely go to shit)
Her: "Hey, its me.... Jessica"
Me: {puzzled look}
Her: "Ummm, you lived in Mt. View, right?"
{I had moved to Mt View to get away from a bunch of drama in SJ after I left my BM}
Me: {as my wife walks out of the bathroom} "Oh snap! ...hey whats up homie!? Almost didnt recognize you!!! {fist bump} ...whats crackin breh!?"

...as I am walking away & she looks completely dumbfounded, as if I was going to carry on a convo with a one night stand from 6 years ago at a concert in front of my woman. lol

She stood there looking as we walked away like i was gonna stick around and chat. lol

& I know I wrapped up when I porked her so 'dat aint mah babay bish!'

Last edited: