Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I seen that site before, and think its a big money scheme to rip would be producers off in my honest opinion.

You rarely read any success stories from it (outside there own marketing), but that does not mean it can't work.

They had a huge thread on it on the gear sluts website I believe.

Props: LOOe92510

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
harry fraud wasted a beat on joey badass smh, he has it out for me i swear
Stop hating on Joey... yea ProEra is meh, but he got bars. He needs better beat selection on occasion. He reminds me of 1990 college radio style hiphop - which seemed like a genre in it's own at a point in time.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I actually like that new Joey track. It has a cool vibe to it.

That said Joey is not that nice on the mic, like at all really. The "real hip-hop" folks wanted someone new to point to and say "that's real" and they have chosen him for some reason or another. In my opinion there are much doper youngsters doing what him, and ProEra, are trying to do.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm not defending he is best... tons of better rapper. I'm just not 0R0 @0R0 wagon saying everything he does is trash. Once in while I hear decent stuff from him. Am i loading his catalog? nope.