Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The siccness is a microcosm how many active user do you think there are? I would say like no more then 500 and that's pushing it. Interest have shifted to those swaggot boards.

So really when you think about people promoting on here is fucking dumb, like this site has no reach like it once had.
This site is trash. Rumors I hear is attempts have been made to sell and nobody approached is interested because its a rapidly sinking ship. Between other boards doing better, and twitter/facebook/etc being miles ahead, this site is circling the toilet.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
S @Staci you got that new ariel pink jawn? this shit is like 300MBs lol downloading slow as fuck too

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
fuck Fox Movie Channel, how you gonna show the movie Grandma's Boy edited, literally every other word is cut out of this bullshit.

they even cut out the words "gray bush", what kinda faggoty ass shit is that? Fuck censorship

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So I was using mapquest to look up directions to an emission inspection place for my car because my tabs are about to expire and this was an ad on there

Did they photoshop a different lady's face onto the body of someone else in that pic? lol