Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
The siccness is a microcosm how many active user do you think there are? I would say like no more then 500 and that's pushing it. Interest have shifted to those swaggot boards.

So really when you think about people promoting on here is fucking dumb, like this site has no reach like it once had.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That story about the little girl with severe schizophrenia is still fucking bumming me out. I watched an actual documentary about her last night too and they said four out of her five senese were affected by it which is insane. They didn't say which but it's pretty obvious that hearing, sight, touch is three of them. I wonder if the fourth is her sense of smell or taste, both of those seem weird to be affected by her disorder. I mean visual schizophrenia is rare enough as it is so fuck man to have all of those.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well on the other side I've read up on severe schizophrenia myself a few times because I find it amazing how the mind works. But something about that little girl's story makes it seem extra devastating.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I mean these sort of cliff notes about her are just literally mind blowing

- Jani has the very rare condition where she was, quite literally, born with fully developed schitzophrenia. As a result, since birth, she has never stopped having hallucinations.
- Psychiatric drugs have next to no effect. At best they remove some delusions, that are then replaced with others.
- Has countless imaginary friends, majority of which are cats, rats, dogs and birds. Sometimes other girls.
- Names of her imaginary friends include Emily 54 the Cat, Saturn-the-Rat, 34 the Bird, rats named after the days of the week, and 400 the Cat. Lots of number themes.
- Her hallucinations sometimes tell her to do bad things. 400 the Cat bites and claws her until she does bad things.
- Wants to grow up to be a 'number checker', which she describes as someone who draws numbers and make them feel better.
- Numbers a common theme. Sees them everywhere. In the video states she see's "two 10s. the real ten and the imaginary ten".
- Has demanded to be called different names, including 'Rainbow' and 'Blue-eyed Tree Frog'.
- Claims to live in 'Calalini', her 'border world' between the reality we know and her other world.
- Random outbursts of extreme violence. Not just tantrums, but literally fighting for her life. Her parents have had to separate her from living with younger brother. Has threatened to put herself in the oven, has shifted the gearstick while the father was driving, etc. Often claims 400 the cat and one of the rats tell her to do these things.
- Has an IQ of 146.