Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Appreciation for the BDAY shout outs.

I haven't been on the sicc much lately but respect the same way. I wanted to let all the Freedom Town/FUBU/#ABC soldados know though that I was reppin heavy for us during thanksgiving dinner with my ladies family.
you're welcome...and #thanku

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
very well, please continue
3 tables of food stacked tall and somehow thru the magic of tacos
the pollo asado and tortillas I made ended up being (according to the elders) the favorite dish.

Now even though I really doubt that was true seeing a 91 year old fijian grandma (FOTB too) grab a second plate with nothing but hyphy street tacos was large! I might have to post up some pics it was comedy.

Hope all's been good and happy holidays.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Nah its my nickname since childhood

Anyway I'm out, you are one of the hanfdul of cool folks on this site, the rest are miserable cunts who hate on everything and who are two faced.

I'll be around here and there but if I ever get around to visiting the US i will look you up and we can search for some old and new cars to export.

Got a new job with an American shipping line now so should be good..
sucks its gotta be like that but do what ya gotta do breh. stay up, & hollar when you touch down in cali.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I stayed up the other night til 4am watching the movie catfish. Now im watching the show. My girl has influenced what i watch these days
Saw the movie... it was actually much better than I expected.

That chick was a fucking weirdo!!!! what a mind-fuck goin on there! & then you get to her house & there is all these disabled people moaning & grunting on machines ( sad, but damn man ) & she got a retarded husband n shit WTFFFFFFFFF???

Straight CREEPY!!!! Creepy enough that my wife & I started watching the show & it has not been disappointing so far.

no real weirdos like the movie one, but some strange shit goin on tho.