Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
@Soco I'm tryin to make it up to a game breh. Last time I was in Eugene was November 15th, 2008 for that home game against AZ. That fucker Gronkowski was ballin but they still got bodied by the Ducks. If memory serves that was the first game the new styled unis with the metallic wings were brought out.

I'm either gonna come up for that Washington game which would be fuckin ideal or that Colorado game which would be much less ideal but still hella fun and it works with my shedule better

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Man, any game at Autzen is hella fun! Getting fucked up before, during and after the game is CLASSIC! The atmosphere is unreal. That Washington game would be hella cool to go to. My brother has season tickets, I'ma try and get him to take me to at least one game instead of his wife, he usually does, lol. Man, I have so many great memories from Duck games. Went to the fog bowl (Civil war game in like 2006), was so smashed from flaming DR. Peppers b4 the game, ended up walking home during the 3rd quareter and walking in my apartment (off 13th and mill) where there was hella people still watching the game, and I had no clue what was going on. Asking what game they were watching, lol Last thing I really rememebr was walking around the stadium and not being able to see the field becuz of the fog

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
made an appointment at the doc for my knee. they asked me, what was wrong with me. i told them i corked my knee playing basketball. shout out to Jake numbas.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Mar 11, 2011
I was at that Fog Game too shit was awesome and we smashed. I was livin over on like 20th and Willamette with a couple homies and a bus would come by and swoop at the old Emeralds stadium parking lot (that big ass lot between Willamette and I forget that long as street goes past South Eugene High that you can take all the way up to Lane CC...30th maybe).

I always partied at Ducks Village, Chase Apts or The Commons before and after the games. Shit was hella fun.

I would watch the spring games from the visitor side cuz that was the only side open but every other game I would be in student seating. Sometimes without a ticket when they got good you couldn't cop the easy ticket like in 04-06. We would get all blasted and wait til 10 minutes before kick off and just rush through the gates and mob up those steps hella fast on the North Entrance or whatever.

I hope I still got my picture up at Duck Mart lol. That Korean woman would take polaroids of folks before the games and post em up around the store.

Best times of my life man.

Mar 11, 2011
Ill try to get to the Washington game. And probably the fresno st.

I went to PK park on mothers day and its a cool little ball field. Got to see the Trojans lose which is always nice!
Yea i guess the baseball team is handlin this year. I figured it was just a matter of time when the landed one of the best college coaches in the game.