Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
lol, dog is having doggy dreams on my bed, he is twitching and keeps making lil barking noises. Wonder what he is dreaming about? He hates the Vaccuum maybe he is dreaming bout that. Or maybe cats?
lol my dog does that all the time. his legs twitch like he is running in his dream so i think he is dreaming about chasing rabbits or some shit hahaha

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Think about this for a minute. Why are you all racist gore-fetish anti-homosexuals/religious people? The most disgraceful people I've ever met in terms of moral and intellect are YOU. You guys throw the racist word "Nigger" around like it's a toy. Well, it's not. It's racist, derogatory and downright mean. Don't you know that there isn't much of a difference in race? African americans and darker coloured skin people are just like you and me, they breath in the same air and have the same colour of blood. Then theres the issue of sexuality. Why is "op is a faggot" so frequently used as a motto and a rule? The word "Faggot" is just immature and conservative. It's funny how you all have liberal tendencies yet you show conservative elements in your saying and thinking.

And what's with all the bible bashing? True, religion may not be the best thing in the world but it is the near-best thing for other people. People who live in third world countries and people who starve everyday in barren places like Africa. I'm ashamed that you all think because some religious extremists have ultra-catholic/christian views and who exhibit unhealthy beahviour means religion and everything to do with it is bad. IT'S NOT. It provides relief to the elderly knowing that they when they die they will go into a better place than turning into dust. It provides relief and a sense of hope for those starving in Africa or those living in poverty. It provides relief for those suffering with incurable diseases, knowing even if they die, they can still live.

I hope you all understand, because I'm tired of all the offensive and arrogant opinions from you. Clean up your act and start acting like a real man.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Think about this for a minute. Why are you all racist gore-fetish anti-homosexuals/religious people? The most disgraceful people I've ever met in terms of moral and intellect are YOU. You guys throw the racist word "Nigger" around like it's a toy. Well, it's not. It's racist, derogatory and downright mean. Don't you know that there isn't much of a difference in race? African americans and darker coloured skin people are just like you and me, they breath in the same air and have the same colour of blood. Then theres the issue of sexuality. Why is "op is a faggot" so frequently used as a motto and a rule? The word "Faggot" is just immature and conservative. It's funny how you all have liberal tendencies yet you show conservative elements in your saying and thinking.

And what's with all the bible bashing? True, religion may not be the best thing in the world but it is the near-best thing for other people. People who live in third world countries and people who starve everyday in barren places like Africa. I'm ashamed that you all think because some religious extremists have ultra-catholic/christian views and who exhibit unhealthy beahviour means religion and everything to do with it is bad. IT'S NOT. It provides relief to the elderly knowing that they when they die they will go into a better place than turning into dust. It provides relief and a sense of hope for those starving in Africa or those living in poverty. It provides relief for those suffering with incurable diseases, knowing even if they die, they can still live.

I hope you all understand, because I'm tired of all the offensive and arrogant opinions from you. Clean up your act and start acting like a real man.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think this is a joke? You think giving me lip is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dude are you for fucking real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking fake and faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fuckin guido tool douchebag.
1. You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
2. In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
3. Secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I bet you only sucked Osama's dick
4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
5. Your trained in "gorilla" warfare? Is that when you beat someone to death with a banana? It's spelled guerilla you fucking moron
6. You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. I don't give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
8. Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs, fag
9. The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
10. If your SO badass, than why are you on /b/?
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.