Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lmao @ this random website i just found searching for chief keef's name meaning

http://www.themeaningofnames.org/?n=Chief+keef&m=5&d=21&y=1993&go=Go said:
The Meaning of Names

Hidden within your name is a special meaning ...

Switch to Mobile view • Try the online Casual Games section!

What does the name “Chief keef” mean? A name is much more than just a name!

C is for captive, your web of charm.

H is for hope, the encouragement you give.

I is for ideals, no higher!

E is for extra, those little things you do!

F is for finesse, an enviable trait.

K is for kindle, the warmth in others.

E is for exquisite, who could argue?

E is for enchant, for enchant you will.

F is for fancy, never just plain you!

Out of 5,272,694 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration data, the name “Chief keef” was not present. You might want to use a short version of your first name or perhaps your nickname.

On the other hand, you simply have a name that no one else in America is using. For 101 years only your parents have thought of using your name. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.

Chief Keef, know more about your family history and ancestors. You can search over 1.5 billion records online! (Sponsored Link)

Your name in reverse order is “Feek Feihc”. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give ‘Ce Hfekief’. (How do you pronounce that?)

Mystic Crystal Ball Don’t you find it strange? The hyper-sensitive mystic crystal ball is sensing some weird vibes. It says: “Chief keef is thinking of Wii FIFA Soccer!”
Your past life Chief keef:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.

Lessons that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Now do you remember?

What Happened This Day? Are you not curious to find out what happened on May 21, a day in history? There are some events, facts, and myths about this day that are worth knowing!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i probably would have loved his songs like a year or two ago when i was listening to gucci mane / young jeezy / trap rap all the time, but its gotten so stale to me, especially after Lil b kind of pointed out how ridiculous it is with his trap songs, lol

i can tell theyre great songs for the genre but i just cant get into it

this nacho picasso on the other hand i havent taken that cd out since i put it in like a couple weeks ago lol, been on repeat nonstop