Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Had a cool day today. My brother (thorncity503) his girl, my nephew (their son), my mom and my girl all came over to visit. I had my girl take my debit card earlier today and go get him some presents since I missed his bday party on sunday. Got him a big nerf gatling gun toy and a blacked out mustang remote control car. He was stoked bout both of them. I ordered a family sized pizza from this pizzeria which was kinda close, and it was hella hyphy . We hung out in the courtyard gazebo which is really nice and just BS'd and ate for a few hours. Was pretty podgy. Now just watching TV with my girl,.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My dad use to work at hp, and interviewed with Bill Gates. He turned down the job because he didn't want to be payed in primarily stock options, and had a family to feed.

He always has the what if...

#realstory
My 6th grade teacher was close friend with both Bill Gates and Paul Allen. He had the chance to be the third partner but it was either invest the money he had in a company no one knew was going to take off or use it to finish college and become a teacher. He of course went with being a teacher. From what he said at least it him and Paul Allen would be about equal in their position at the company so they'd both be worth half of what Paul is now so he'd be worth roughly 7 billion dollars. Last I heard which was when I was in my early 20s he became a principal. I'm sure he wants to shoot himself in the head every day he wakes up lol.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
American Gangsta, J-Diggs and Crew Get Arrested In Hawaii and held on $150,000 Bail

For Immediate Release:

San Fransisco, September 12, 2012) Most notably known as the youngest American Gangsta on BET’s notorious series, Thizz Entertainment President J-Diggs and three members of his entourage were arrested over the weekend and charged with assault and attempted murder on security personnel, after they were thrown out of a Big Kahuna bar & grill on the island of Waikiki. Although witness testimony confirms the rapper and crew were acting in self-defense, they were the only ones arrested. The rapper, who was recently released after posting his $150,000 bail, claims they are being railroaded because they are not from the islands and were only protecting themselves from the over sized, overzealous security guards.

In the following statement he explains the incident; “Me and 3 of my entourage got kicked out of BIG KAHUNA bar and grill. The security punched of my dudes in the Jaw as the police were pulling up, so we went across the street and posted on the strip. Four large island security guards came across the street demanding us to get off the strip and that’s when it turned into an all-out brawl on Waikiki beach... I was charged with slapping and beating a 6 foot 4 320 pound security and his friend with a board... Another dude throat is cut... And three out of the four wet to the hospital with major head back and neck wounds. The dudes wrote statements against us and we were all charged".

Still waiting to bail out a member of his entourage who has a hold on his bail, Diggs has a court date today to see if/when he will be allowed to leave the island. The rapper was in Hawaii preparing for the release of his album titled “Izm 101 with Philthy Rich” as well as filming a pilot for his reality TV show detailing behind the lives of Diggs and the Dirty girls, and shooting footage for his DVD DIGGS DOIT MOVING