Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Dope. I saw that Rob Papen pack and was debating to grab it or not
I like Rob Papen a lot. I think overall they are solid vst's. I don't think I would use just Rob Papen vst for an entire beat, but I normally find a good sound to fit in the mix.

What you think of this beat I did the other night?
http://www.hulkshare.com/1tdi5988unio
I'ma send it to 100s, not sure if its his type though.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
dope, thats a great song, i saw on yams tumblr he named vincent as one of his top 5 fav rappers right now, i'm sure hes gonna try to get him on the next asap project, which might be a bad thing musically lol, but i'm sure will give vince some shine

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
dope, thats a great song, i saw on yams tumblr he named vincent as one of his top 5 fav rappers right now, i'm sure hes gonna try to get him on the next asap project, which might be a bad thing musically lol, but i'm sure will give vince some shine
With the right beat a Vince x Nast song would be dope. A more knockin' up-tempo one, not that laid back shit.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i'd be surprised if fik didnt like your remixes, he just thinks you're personally a bitch ass nigga
I was hanging out with my boy, and brought up how rafiki was blowing up. Went on to joking about how one time, some girl was hollaring at my boy, and fik got all in the girls face saying how you gonna hollar at him, and not me. Happened at some Sacramento joint. It was lulz.

I'm happy he blowin up! I just wish i could find the freestyle cassette's.