Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
Im just gonna vote as far to the right as possible from now on (even though i dont believe democracy is even real or working anymore) and maybe it will result in a mass cleansing of the entire western world at some point lol these freaks are just too far gone man and if that doesnt work then hopefully we will get enough one day and just kill them all

But you know things are bad when Europe would have been a better place if the nazis had won lol all those lives lost just for things to end up like this.. what a sick place the west has become

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Better late than never. So fuck it. My album review on this album is different from other album reviews because I discussed why starting points of certain songs get cut off. Here is an example of what I mean specifically.

The difference between the original pressings and the represses, aside from the artwork, are the very beginning of certain songs cut off. The original pressings of Psycho Active has all the beginnings not cut off. That is because this album was recorded using reel-to-reel analog technology as opposed to modern digital recording technology. If your copy of Psycho Active has the catalog code BMR-0666C, then your copy is one of the original pressings with all the beginnings not cut off. That is the original cassette release with no barcode. If your copy of Psycho Active has the catalog code BMR666D, then your copy is one of those represses with the beginning of certain songs cut off.

For example, the beginning of Still Shooting on the original pressing of Psycho Active begins with “I'm still shootin mothafuckas, the warpath never stops” were as the song Still Shooting on the represses of Psycho Active begin with “still shootin mothafuckas, the warpath never stops”.

Another example of a song getting cut off at the very beginning is the beginning of Call Tha Guardz which begins with “I lied when I said you wouldn't get smoked” where as that song all of the represses has part of the beginning cut off and begins with “said you wouldn't get smoked”. The very beginning of Call Tha Guardz on the represses is cut off.

One other example of a song getting cut off at the very beginning is Bitch Killa. The beginning is cut off on the represses while the beginning on the original pressings are left preserved. The beginning heard on the original pressings go, “I followed that bitch to her house” whereas the song on the represses begins with “followed that bitch to her house”. The very beginning of Bitch Killa on the represses is cut off.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com