Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i'm sorry to hear that

Cuddies look like they smell of stale dirt weed and cheap liquor. Also I get a feeling that they borrow each other's clothes which is odd seeing they are all grown men.

B @bank bank and/or T @tylerthetaco please confirm or deny.
well whenever i used to walk my dog, i would always see little bottles of cheap liquor around, so, chances are, they do drink cheap liquor. don't know about the dirt weed, i used to have a weed plug in the crest on sawyer street back in the day, he had some pretty good weed, and hooked it up pretty often.

i don't know if they borrow each other's clothes, but they do borrow each other's cars...

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i'm sorry to hear that

well whenever i used to walk my dog, i would always see little bottles of cheap liquor around, so, chances are, they do drink cheap liquor. don't know about the dirt weed, i used to have a weed plug in the crest on sawyer street back in the day, he had some pretty good weed, and hooked it up pretty often.

i don't know if they borrow each other's clothes, but they do borrow each other's cars...
Is there a word for female cuddies? Are they buddies?

Props: BUTCHER 206

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
cuddies do in fact enjoy cheap liquor, they usually keep a plug on purple tho not bammer

my friend who went to vallejo high said he walked by lil miami once and it smelled like he was smoking a grimmy lol

cant really comment on how they smell otherwise