Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
sup brehs

hella tired. went to the giants game today and got dumb ass wasted on bart, day drinking makes me dumb tired

then I went to my boy's parent's house and ate hella fried #chicken and watched the mayweather fight

currently taking a shit, bout to just chill out the rest of the night. sup witht he brehs?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I made a point to watch the boxing match, and halfway through, I was like, oh yea, I forgot, boxing is fucking boring and shut that shit off. Hey lets dance around a ring for 12 rounds.
Usually when I watch it I'm getting drunk with a bunch of people with a lot of food around so I get all into it for like 8 rounds and then end up falling asleep on the couch and holy fuck run-on sentences are cool huh?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
sup brehs

hella tired. went to the giants game today and got dumb ass wasted on bart, day drinking makes me dumb tired

then I went to my boy's parent's house and ate hella fried #chicken and watched the mayweather fight

currently taking a shit, bout to just chill out the rest of the night. sup witht he brehs?
the giants...fuck them

good shit for eating hella fried chicken, you were abc today, all bout #chicken

right now, i am also just chillin, relaxing after eating like 20 tacos today and like 8 beef ribs

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so I haven't been on the siccness much lately, and when I have it's been on my phone on tapatalk with no avatars...

apparently the chreeper avatar is out, and the new thing is pictures of random black guys avatar

Props: BUTCHER 206