Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I'm using my ghetto boost phone for my house's internet for the first time today (tethered wifi and also set up bluetooth DUN without rooting the bitch.). Slow but super steady.

It took me close to three damn hours this morning to get it properly configured but after being scared shitless from a huge islander nicknamed Hitman grabbing back his niece that was laying naked in my bed, followed by doing lines of peru with Uncle I guess I had the energy and focus to get nerdy on some technology.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm using my ghetto boost phone for my house's internet for the first time today (tethered wifi and also set up bluetooth DUN without rooting the bitch.). Slow but super steady.

It took me close to three damn hours this morning to get it properly configured but after being scared shitless from a huge islander nicknamed Hitman grabbing back his niece that was laying naked in my bed, followed by doing lines of peru with Uncle I guess I had the energy and focus to get nerdy on some technology.
I bet that islander chick you was smashing was thick as hell

props, I always wanted to fuck a thick ass Samoan or Hawaiian

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
fuck yeah, Grandma's Boy uncut and uncensored starting on Comedy Central right now, one of the best comedy flicks ever made
hell yeah, one of my favorite movies of all time, this is my favorite part

[video=youtube;d0ifhaJGuNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ifhaJGuNA[/video]