Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The combination of self-starvation and alcohol abuse can lead to an array of physical and psychological consequences. For example, drinking in a state of malnutrition can predispose individuals to a higher rate of blackouts, alcohol poisoning, alcohol-related injury, violence, or illness. Drinking on an empty stomach allows ethanol to reach the blood system at a swifter pace and raises one's blood alcohol content with an often dangerous speed.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Other motivations for drunkorexia include; preventing weight gain, saving money that would be spent on food to buy alcohol, and getting intoxicated faster which also saves money as they won't need to buy as many drinks.[23]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fucking QFC. It isn't "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" when you jack the price of pork loin chops from like 2.99/lb to fucking 7.99/lb that week, assholes

Then on top of that the meat packs never match. It'll be like one that's 3.4lbs and one that's 2.7lbs or some shit

>things poor people think about

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol Patriot Fire and also someone from Johnson controls showed up at the same time 5am on the dot. They weren't told the generator replacement shit got postponed so they came in like normal (to make sure once the power came back up it didn't dispatch the fire department)

Well that sucks. I bet they're going to get paid their fuckin $50+ an hour plus travel time anyway though

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My friend:
"You should become an electrician, it's so easy you'll have it made"
Frequently telling horror stories about apprentices fucking up and getting injured or seriously crippled or just generally being pieces of shit and in-fighting, rampant substance abuse and people that flake out and leave everyone else in shitty situations where they have to work very long days weeks on end

Friends brother:
"You should be a Carpenter it is so easy I'm telling you, you'll have it made"
Blew out one of his knees already at 21 and already has back problems, frequently works in the cold and rain and looks 40 years old already and has developed alcoholism to deal with the stress and bodily pain. Most of his peers are felons and ex-cons

Fuck construction. My health is far more important than money. I would never get along with those types anyway they'd probably think i was gay