Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't know how anyone can drink rossi that shit is pure gut rot. I chugged nearly half a jug once before i immediately laid down, went blind drunk and was holding onto my bed like it was caught in a whirlpool in the middle of the ocean. Then i woke up like 25 minutes later and projectile puked into the toilet and i still remember how it was separated out. Like a layer of what looked like red food coloring and then the rest was clearish. They just add flavoring and ethanol to that shit

Same with 211 that shits not even beer, its like imitation beer they just add ethanol and who the fuck knows what else. If you open a bottle of 22 like a 22oz, let it sit there and eventually it'll separate after like a day and you can see the different layers

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If i wasn't so reckless id just buy some pure grain alcohol like Everclear, and water it down. That's the way to go

But I'm a fucking idiot who can't pace myself id probably kill myself with Everclear i almost guarantee it