Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
What you know abt the quarry of the ancestors?
Great question. I have 9 minutes on this but I'll only provide 10.

Do you believe in the island of Tortuga? I've never seen it but apparently it exists on a map somewhere. I FUCKING LOST MY GPS DEVICE IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN FUCK.

The quarry of the ancestors was used to build the Pyramids of Egypt. And no know one what the fuck that all bout. I'm dropping letters after every other word.

The fuckin Mayans were certainly mining rocks to build ancient pyramid-esque structures but I'm pretty sure they were aliens or baby sacrifices so who the fuck knows what was up with that whole business

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Great question. I have 9 minutes on this but I'll only provide 10.

Do you believe in the island of Tortuga? I've never seen it but apparently it exists on a map somewhere. I FUCKING LOST MY GPS DEVICE IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN FUCK.

The quarry of the ancestors was used to build the Pyramids of Egypt. And no know one what the fuck that all bout. I'm dropping letters after every other word.

The fuckin Mayans were certainly mining rocks to build ancient pyramid-esque structures but I'm pretty sure they were aliens or baby sacrifices so who the fuck knows what was up with that whole business
That was informative, thanks. I will be citing you in my thesis.