Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man car audio was cool. i came pretty close to doing some serious shit had a 300amp alternator for my caddy and had the 1/0 big 3 upgrade already finished, nice battery, had some jl's a bunch of 8's, was about to throw a couple 15's in there start pushing some ridiculous wattage most people just going to car toys and having shit thrown in have no clue about, but fuck that fucking bitch ass cadillac i junked that shit lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
once you start pushing ridiculous numbers like 2000W+ RMS shit gets too serious, your car starts falling apart, start having weird ass mechanical problems, eventually your windshields going to crack, and if it already has even a little speck of a crack in it it'll crack pretty fast so you either got to get a new one and hope it doesn't crack again or put in a fiberglass one or some shit. fuckin panels coming loose wipers and windows and other shit stop working lol. too expensive for my peasant blood