Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
you know how when you know someone is treating you to lunch, you kinda don't eat so you can have maximum enjoyment? Well this punk ass lady in the portfolio mgmt dept (last minute) said she has too much work to do, so the whole thing got cancelled. We're supposed to go tomorrow. What really pisses me off though, is that she's now bullshitting with another lady about recipes, sales at ann taylor, and their sons' schools. I'm feeling violent now
Redemption

Attachments

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
infinity @infinity

I think you lost our bet

Star Wars The Force Awakens still has about $900 million to go to take the number 1 spot. It only made $11 million last week and is dropping every week. Even if it somehow stayed $11 million per week it would need 80 more weeks in theaters to take that number 1. It might not even be on track for the #2 spot.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
If I ain't in the set, I'm in Fruit Town/
Blue Chucks, Crip hat, all blued down/
I ain't lying, ask Virgil/
I got a couple Pirus in my circle/
Gee Wee, Ricky Hen...they my real niggas/
But I'm a Blocc boy, where we kill niggas/
Don't ask me for a pass, boy/
Two C's...I ain't giving out a pass, boy/
I'm giving out shots like an MD/
Riding through yo block with the AP/
Yo baby momma yelling "he from NB"/
She loved me when I started back in '93/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChH1QL628AU
infinity @infinity

Did Y.OG Nic's tape drop yet? Think it was coming this month sometime

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
infinity @infinity

I think you lost our bet

Star Wars The Force Awakens still has about $900 million to go to take the number 1 spot. It only made $11 million last week and is dropping every week. Even if it somehow stayed $11 million per week it would need 80 more weeks in theaters to take that number 1. It might not even be on track for the #2 spot.

You'll be hearing from my accountant (me) soon