Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
If I ain't in the set, I'm in Fruit Town/
Blue Chucks, Crip hat, all blued down/
I ain't lying, ask Virgil/
I got a couple Pirus in my circle/
Gee Wee, Ricky Hen...they my real niggas/
But I'm a Blocc boy, where we kill niggas/
Don't ask me for a pass, boy/
Two C's...I ain't giving out a pass, boy/
I'm giving out shots like an MD/
Riding through yo block with the AP/
Yo baby momma yelling "he from NB"/
She loved me when I started back in '93/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChH1QL628AU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChH1QL628AU[/ame]
infinity @infinity

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
WTF, i ordered the nashville hot breast meal w/ coleslaw instead of potatoes, then i ordered 3 piece nashville tenders only; i ended up with the 3 nh tenders and a box with an extra crispy breast, cookie, coleslaw + mashed potatoes + jojos + biscuit, what the fuck is this shit i didnt order all this shit. stupid ass KFC lol this is what i get for ordering food from high schoolers

and a diet pepsi

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
holy fuck this might be the saltiest food ive eaten in like 6 months lol i dont even think its like any special thing they do to the chicken... i think they just took their regular tenders that are already seasoned and just added more seasoning on top of it, shit is soaked in some kind of liquid seasoning holy shit lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i dunno man... I'm not a big fan of this KFC nashville hot chicken ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

It tastes like they just took some crispy tenders, then dipped them in spicy sesame oil, then dumped some powdered cayenne mixed with some other powdered seasonings my stomach hurts from all this grease and salt and i eat burgers and pizza and salty greasy shit all the time lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
like you ever eat those little indo-mie fried noodles? they have the individual "liquid seasoning" packet its usually a little red packet that has sesame oil / msg or bone marrow or some kind of ultra savory type thing mixed in it, then they have a separate packet with powdered chili and salt, thats what the nashville chicken reminded me of. like corporate put together this half ass plan to just ship little oil packets and seasoning packets, then when someone wants "Nashville Hot" they just take their crispy chicken, then coat it in that oil and dump seasoning lol. some top ramen chicken, goddamned lazy bastards im offended

i mean it tastes good but i might as well be eating grocery store frozen chicken tenders and adding some indo-mie packets quality wise