Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
[video=youtube;ggNymSJ52Fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggNymSJ52Fw&feature=relmfu[/video]

I relate to this song cuz my homie from grade school moved to seattle.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
[video=youtube;ggNymSJ52Fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggNymSJ52Fw&feature=relmfu[/video]

I relate to this song cuz my homie from grade school moved to seattle.
I know I've told this story on the Sicc before but here we go..

So I go with my homie to a party his co-worker is throwing back in the day. I want to say we were about 23 and most the people at this party were more like 18-20 range. Anyways I don't know anyone but the friend I went with but everyone was super chill even though a lot of the dudes there were straight up wiggers. So we are chilling getting drunk when the dude who's spot it is (I think it might have been his parents spot actually, don't know) is like "Hey man... got any weed you want to match?" and I'm like "Yeah sure." So me, him, my friend and some other dude go upstairs to a different room so that way like 50 people aren't trying to hit the blunt. We roll a good sized blunt and are passing it around. Dude is obviously pretty fucked up and goes "Hey, you mind if I put on a song? Someone close to me passed away recently." and me and my friend are just kind of like yeah man whatever. So dude puts on that song and is rapping to it word for word, eyes closed, just feeling it and you can tell he is starting to get emotional. So I'm all thinking maybe one of his friends died in a car accident, got shot, I don't know because I don't know these people. This goes on through the whole first verse and halfway through the chorus out of nowhere he just semi-yells sounding like he is about to cry "I love you grandma!" and I damn near died. I had to get up and walk out of the room or I was going to laugh at dude's grandma dying. It was just too much. My friend came out of the room like 5 seconds later like "Holy shit" and we just started busting up laughing.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

So I go with my homie to a party his co-worker is throwing back in the day. I want to say we were about 23 and most the people at this party were more like 18-20 range. Anyways I don't know anyone but the friend I went with but everyone was super chill even though a lot of the dudes there were straight up wiggers. So we are chilling getting drunk when the dude who's spot it is (I think it might have been his parents spot actually, don't know) is like "Hey man... got any weed you want to match?" and I'm like "Yeah sure." So me, him, my friend and some other dude go upstairs to a different room so that way like 50 people aren't trying to hit the blunt. We roll a good sized blunt and are passing it around. Dude is obviously pretty fucked up and goes "Hey, you mind if I put on a song? Someone close to me passed away recently." and me and my friend are just kind of like yeah man whatever. So dude puts on that song and is rapping to it word for word, eyes closed, just feeling it and you can tell he is starting to get emotional. So I'm all thinking maybe one of his friends died in a car accident, got shot, I don't know because I don't know these people. This goes on through the whole first verse and halfway through the chorus out of nowhere he just semi-yells sounding like he is about to cry "I love you grandma!" and I damn near died. I had to get up and walk out of the room or I was going to laugh at dude's grandma dying. It was just too much. My friend came out of the room like 5 seconds later like "Holy shit" and we just started busting up laughing.
lmao

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

I can't believe I read all that. that pretty funny though.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com

i think i read that before. but it still fucking hilarious lol