Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Nothing is bothering me at this moment. I'm just feeling super retarded off a 80 mg medicated gummy bear right now. It's like a bigger gummy bear, and I should've only eaten half of it...but the idea of eating half a gummy bear was retarded to me so I ate the entire thing.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nothing is bothering me at this moment. I'm just feeling super retarded off a 80 mg medicated gummy bear right now. It's like a bigger gummy bear, and I should've only eaten half of it...but the idea of eating half a gummy bear was retarded to me so I ate the entire thing.
I need one of those sounds like a great night, just be stoned for like 6 hours don't have to re-vape every hour or two

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
What if you were on a date with Tinashe and she ordered fish filet and you ordered chicken and she was like "Ew, chicken is so gross he'll have the fish waiter"
Hmm. I donno man. I would get fish if it's sushi or fish and chips. I'd tell her after the date that she's trippin for thinking chicken is gross. I'd have to take her to a chicken and waffles joint the next time.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
1 year since I joined the sicc

I made it yall, only got b& 4 or 5 times
Getting banned is part of being an active member for the most part, it weeds out the weak

lol @ getting banned seriously affecting you that one time
lol @ it seriously affecting killa tay