Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I had a homie from Napa who fucked w/ Wax through this producer Sideways outta antioch. Album called "Quality Product". Never met wax but followed him ever since. He's one of my favorite rappers.

that's irrelevant tho

cuz you talk gas on Kate Upton and I'm gonna have something to say about that too. Same w/ Teddy Roosevelt and Winston Churchill lol or the guy that invented chicharrones. I didn't know actually havin to kno somebody personally was a pre-req for tryin to keep the zone slander free on their behalf.

It's just shit I like
That's cool and all and everyone should have an opinion and state what they think but taking it to the level some cats do on here when talking/arguing about rappers and picking sides like they are about to ride for someone they don't know is just goofy in my opinion.

Mar 11, 2011
That's cool and all and everyone should have an opinion and state what they think but taking it to the level some cats do on here when talking/arguing about rappers and picking sides like they are about to ride for someone they don't know is just goofy in my opinion.
LOL I gotchu man.

dude baited me to talk shit and I took it. I always do. It coulda been about a-wax or what the proper height setting on a lawn mower should be for premium grass health and appearance and I still woulda talked shit.

People ride for stupid fuckin shit all the time. It's just someone's approach that gets people hot you kno.

I'm just trynna chill

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I know neither of us are the biggest FO fans but you peep this yet T @tylerthetaco

[video=youtube;Ev7L1rNcPMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev7L1rNcPMw[/video]
thats pretty dope

2 @2Jaysic T @two415dude