Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Whatever you want to call it, really who cares? Neither of you are friends with these people or know them on any level. So what if they have a problem with each other? That's between them. Ya'll are both cool but ya'll both cheerleading for people you don't even know.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
U.S. judo fighter Nick Delpopolo says he had NO IDEA the baked goods he consumed before the Olympics contained weed. Really, he swears.

Nick was booted from the 2012 Games after failing a drug test ... and now he says he has a perfectly good explanation -- he was tricked into eating pot.

The 23-year-old just released a statement saying his dirty test was "caused by my inadvertent consumption of food that I did not realize had been baked with marijuana."

The International Olympic Committee draws a hard line when it comes to drugs ... they expelled Delpopolo from the games, stripped him of his accreditation, and will change the standings in his event. He had placed 7th in the competition.

In a statement released by the USOC, Delpopolo says, "I apologize to U.S. Olympic Committee, to my teammates, and to my fans, and I am embarrassed by this mistake."

To be fair ... Nick never specified what kind of baked goods he had consumed -- but he looks like a brownie kind of a guy.

Mar 11, 2011
Whatever you want to call it, really who cares? Neither of you are friends with these people or know them on any level. So what if they have a problem with each other? That's between them. Ya'll are both cool but ya'll both cheerleading for people you don't even know.
I had a homie from Napa who fucked w/ Wax through this producer Sideways outta antioch. Album called "Quality Product". Never met wax but followed him ever since. He's one of my favorite rappers.

that's irrelevant tho

cuz you talk gas on Kate Upton and I'm gonna have something to say about that too. Same w/ Teddy Roosevelt and Winston Churchill lol or the guy that invented chicharrones. I didn't know actually havin to kno somebody personally was a pre-req for tryin to keep the zone slander free on their behalf.

It's just shit I like