Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I wasnt responding to u, u just happened to post but dude has based his whole career off beefs. You know ur not doing it right when u have more rappers that dislike u then are cool with u
Rap is beef. A-Wax was killin shit before any beef. Look that up in your personal Rydah J Klyde journal written in lipstick.

He seems fearless to these rappers #rapperblood and is decently connected in the skreets and industry.

Extremely big lol at calling him a "joke" then basing that on he hurts your favorite rappers feelings/ careers.

Mar 11, 2011
lol, its funny cuz i feel the same way. I dont dislike u like one faggot that likes to post in here. Its fun talking shit to Kah also and i dont dislike him. Meta thats good u dont worry about any of the beef shit but a lot of his fans defend him so badly on here and have no clue its disgusting
Sneak dissin is that shit I'm not overly fond of

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Shits clean af Fubu. Where is this painting going after you turn it into class for grading?
not too sure...i might keep it as part of my own collection, but if there's a big mariners fan out there that wants it, i'm willing to part ways with it i guess...i'm not quite done yet, but it's one of my favorite paintings that i've done so far.

Mar 11, 2011
Shit I can't even find a google image of kenny robbing a homerun. In my mind I remember it happening a few times while he was in Cleveland.

Favorite Players Ever:

1. Kenny Lofton
2. Omar Vizquel
3. Griffey Jr.