Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Yanni @Yanni my roommates laptop wont play videos. It runs fine other than that. I ran malware bytes and spybot, but that didnt help. whats wrong?
When on Youtube it says some shit like "an error occured". Its an Acer laptop, maybe 2 years old
Sounds like a shockwave/flash problem, make sure you have the latest updates installed.

http://www.adobe.com/products/shockwaveplayer/

Mar 11, 2011
so I guess I'm not fuckin with Raiders season tickets this year now. I was supposed to cop tickets with my boy and his brother, but they're not fuckin with it now. I'll still probably end up going to a lot of games, but I was excited to know I would be going to every single game. I could still cop them, but not trying to get season tickets and go to every game by myself
In related news my niners tickets showed up. I got Lions, Giants, Seachickens and the CArds. Plus this preseason game against the Chargers which will be dope. I love seeing the depth chart get run in preseason. Yeeeeaaa buddy

Mar 11, 2011
@fubu and T @tylerthetaco my lil breh copped them IV's that came out over the weekend. White x Black x Red that ain't ever been retro'd ever til Saturday. I think I bowed outta the J game too early after seeing how clean them mothafuckas were. damn.

In related news I was on a Salmon boat for 11 hours saturday not catchin shit.

In sum,

Black x Red x White IV's >>>>>>Waking up at 3:30 am to not catch shit in the Pacific and freeze your ass off