Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What's up with Jessica Biel not looking anything like Jessica Biel on the movie poster for Total Recall though?
don't know, she looked like Jessica Biel in the movie. I would also enjoy raw dogging her.

Even if both Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel had some sort of STD I think it would be worth it as song as it wasn't AIDS and I could get rid of it eventually.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damn I was cracking jokes about the Siccness being dead a couple months ago because of 2 or 3 day old threads still on the front page of the Open Forum. Right now theres a thread from July 27th still sitting at the bottom. That's 8 days ago lol damn RIP Siccness

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Awesome. I totally figured the rent check (payed it a couple days ago) into the balance of the money I have in my checking account when I was looking at my money earlier today. Was like alright minus that much for rent I have ______ left. That's not too bad. Then I went to pay one of my credit card balances off and I noticed they had already deducted my rent check and what I was going off earlier was what is left afterwards :cool: Going to save half and go blow half on random stuff. Few extra hundred bucks more than you thought you already had is nice lol.