Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
S @Staci you must load gigs of music a week. Do you skim, and say this shit is wack and delete. Or are you a hoarder throwing in some huge folder knowing damn well you'll nvr listen to it again? but say I'll keep it just in case.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Total Recall ended up being dope for what it was, a mindless action movie with lots of gun fights. Kate Beckinsale = the sexiest movie bad guy of all time. Plus somehow in a PG-13 movie the triple tiddie chick still makes an appearance.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
S @Staci you must load gigs of music a week. Do you skim, and say this shit is wack and delete. Or are you a hoarder throwing in some huge folder knowing damn well you'll nvr listen to it again? but say I'll keep it just in case.
Umm well these days at least I've usually heard a song or two prior to downloading even a new artists stuffs. I browse here, blogs, hipinion and shit and just peep random stuff and if I like it I find it and grab it. I do have stuff I'm sure I never listened to more than once, and probably a little I never even checked, but I'd say it's pretty limited. These days though I honestly don't download much that I haven't peeped first so I don't delete a whole lot but it happens.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
one time nutt went on a massive meth binge and had his itunes on shuffle and on the 6th day it ran out of music and restarted and played a song he had already heard. he went crazy and started wrecking shit and broke the hookers eye socket and spent 6 months in jail. the day he got out he vowed to always have enough music to outlast his vital organs in a meth marathon

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
one time nutt went on a massive meth binge and had his itunes on shuffle and on the 6th day it ran out of music and restarted and played a song he had already heard. he went crazy and started wrecking shit and broke the hookers eye socket and spent 6 months in jail. the day he got out he vowed to always have enough music to outlast his vital organs in a meth marathon
Do I know you?