Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
do you even count the calories you lost by walking around
nah man. that's a bad habit just waiting to happen. For instance the pedometer shit i tried out said it was like 500+ calories burned lol yeah fucking right. I'd say at the absolute most, it was 200 calories burned AT THE MOST. I can't just get into the habit of going "oh well I can eat this, I walked around and all that shit" fuck that man. ive been doing all this walking and aside from my energy being a little better, it has had zero impact on my weight. shit id be surprised if all that walking even accounted for 100 calories burned. I'd rather just not even count those, and they'll be there in the bank. Hidden progress. Need them there for days like yesterday lol

Nov 18, 2010
Lol cowher just went in on the refs and carey

Carey said nfl refs are better than baseball, basketball and hockey refs. Cowher went off saying they only officiate one game a week and deserve to be fired like coaches if they mess up haha

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>le swing pass man and your recievers make plays

He has a noodle arm and doesn't pass the ball over 2 yards, the recievers make good YAC
Ah well, you don't need a QB out there throwing it 70 yards every play hoping for a fucking flag to be thrown there's enough of that bullshit with aaron rodgers and drew brees and matt ryan. Shit will be a flag football league, gotta have Alex Smith out there grinding some old school football

Mar 6, 2014
Ah well, you don't need a QB out there throwing it 70 yards every play hoping for a fucking flag to be thrown there's enough of that bullshit with aaron rodgers and drew brees and matt ryan. Shit will be a flag football league, gotta have Alex Smith out there grinding some old school football
I see your point but any qb can do what he does.

Tbh recievers calling for a pi every play is as bad as soccer players diving, I hope the nfl doesn't become gay like soccer