Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
WHATEVER U SAY PLAYA
My life is pretty mechanical, I wake up, go to work, work, go home, watch anime / play video games / browse siccness, go to bed, and repeat. I rarely leave my house other than to go to work and go grocery shopping, occasionally I’ll leave and go to a bookstore or go on a hike, but besides that my house is where I spend almost all of my time when I’m not working. I also spend a lot of money on anime figures that it’s kind of pathetic, whatever money that I have that isn’t going to bills/rent/food/gas/etc. is going towards figures / video games / manga. I guess I don’t have anything else to spend it on so I just buy stuff that will at least bring temporary happiness when I get to unpack them, it kind of feels like getting a gift from someone in an odd way. It makes me sound like those 30 year old virgins that people make fun of on the internet.

Speaking of virgins, I think I’m giving the Virgin Mary a run for her money. I’ve never hugged, held hands, kissed, let alone have sex or be in a relationship with someone. It’s so fucking embarrassing. This makes me the most depressed and I’m just so lonely and pathetic it’s disgusting. I wouldn’t say I’m bad looking either, I’m not overweight, I keep up with my hygiene / grooming, I dress nicely, and I try to keep some confidence, but I’ve never even got as much as a sideways glance from someone. I’m also getting to an age where it’s even HARDER to find someone to date that doesn’t want to just hook up / keep you as a sugar daddy. I just want to hold hands and hug (maybe sneak in a kiss) someone once before I’m gone, but I honestly doubt that’s going to happen.

I don’t see suicide as an optional thing, I’ve always seen it as an inevitability at some point, I really don’t see an alternative. I'm just too afraid to kill myself because I'm afraid it's going to hurt and I don't have access to anything that would make it less painful.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My life is pretty mechanical, I wake up, go to work, work, go home, watch anime / play video games / browse siccness, go to bed, and repeat. I rarely leave my house other than to go to work and go grocery shopping, occasionally I’ll leave and go to a bookstore or go on a hike, but besides that my house is where I spend almost all of my time when I’m not working. I also spend a lot of money on anime figures that it’s kind of pathetic, whatever money that I have that isn’t going to bills/rent/food/gas/etc. is going towards figures / video games / manga. I guess I don’t have anything else to spend it on so I just buy stuff that will at least bring temporary happiness when I get to unpack them, it kind of feels like getting a gift from someone in an odd way. It makes me sound like those 30 year old virgins that people make fun of on the internet.

Speaking of virgins, I think I’m giving the Virgin Mary a run for her money. I’ve never hugged, held hands, kissed, let alone have sex or be in a relationship with someone. It’s so fucking embarrassing. This makes me the most depressed and I’m just so lonely and pathetic it’s disgusting. I wouldn’t say I’m bad looking either, I’m not overweight, I keep up with my hygiene / grooming, I dress nicely, and I try to keep some confidence, but I’ve never even got as much as a sideways glance from someone. I’m also getting to an age where it’s even HARDER to find someone to date that doesn’t want to just hook up / keep you as a sugar daddy. I just want to hold hands and hug (maybe sneak in a kiss) someone once before I’m gone, but I honestly doubt that’s going to happen.

I don’t see suicide as an optional thing, I’ve always seen it as an inevitability at some point, I really don’t see an alternative. I'm just too afraid to kill myself because I'm afraid it's going to hurt and I don't have access to anything that would make it less painful.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

Sounds like you need some good pussy. All that other shit will fly out the window tbh fam you can do it. We believe in you

Even if you have to pay for it man just do it like Nike