Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ncis is definitely the worst of the two but only people i know who watch either are women.

They have a version for men tho, it's called the wire.
watch the wire InfamousICON @InfamousICON
Totenkopf @Totenkopf you should watch the wire too its a pretty good show tbh fam

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tbh, i'll probably end up completely watching the entire series before you watch it lol. and i dont even plan on rewatching it any time soon. i get it though. people keep telling me to watch sons of anarchy and i even tried numerous times but for some reason the show just doesnt grab my attention and keep me in it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tbh fam I'll probably never watch it. I liked the episodes of it that I did see throughout the years, but I don't watch much TV anymore. It's been like 2 years since the last time I power watched a show and that was Sons of Anarchy, I still haven't even finished it yet lol still have to see the last two seasons.
its better than tv though its an hbo show. none of that bullshit that comes with tv just a solid hour of show

Mar 6, 2014
What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals

Ncis is definitely the worst of the two but only people i know who watch either are women.

They have a version for men tho, it's called the wire.
watch the wire InfamousICON @InfamousICON
Totenkopf @Totenkopf you should watch the wire too its a pretty good show tbh fam
I watch the wire, sopranos is my favourite show and entourage