Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
whyd you just suddenly fire you lawyer though was it something they said / didnt say? were things going too slow or something. did you hear that other guys commercial on the radio or something lol
The guy I hired is elite. It's like do you want the seahawks D in the superb owl or do you want the saints D? lel

This guy has been around for 40 years and knows the judge. The other guys were not good enough and this firm has a better record with good motions filed, almost 100% and if I follow their strat, we will succeed.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The guy I hired is elite. It's like do you want the seahawks D in the superb owl or do you want the saints D? lel

This guy has been around for 40 years and knows the judge. The other guys were not good enough and this firm has a better record with good motions filed, almost 100% and if I follow their strat, we will succeed.
well alright then. i woulda just drugged the bitches drink or something else so it was in her system, then left some drugs in the kids room and called the cops. coulda saved you like $24,800 tbh, fam lol